Team Leader needed for a new supported living service. John is moving out of hospital and into his own home, he is building his support team and looking for a dynamic leader who will walk the journey with him towards independence.
The first step is for John to recruit a team leader who will get to know him and then build a full support team thereafter. John loves going to garden centres and country walks. He loves history and 60's / 70's music and is partial to a music quiz. John wants to recruit a team leader who already has some leadership skills and someone who is confident leading others.
You will have some dedicated management hours for planning rotas, taking part in training and developing the team. John is looking for someone that is gentle and caring however can be firm but fair too. John is looking forward to living in his own home and working towards all the things he wants to do. It's a great job as you will be involved with John from the beginning and you will help shape the team.
Beyond Limits is excited to be expanding into the Dorset area, we are a provider with a proven reputation and registered as outstanding with the CQC. We will provide you with regular reflective support and supervision and ongoing training that will support your personal and professional development.
Ideally you will:
- Have some proven leadership skills
- Be reliable, able to lead from the front
- Be committed, in it for the long-term
- Be self-motivated
- Have a good sense of humour
- Want to make a real difference to John's life
- Be open-minded and open to new ideas
- Value the principles of inclusion
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- Critical Illness cover, reassurance when you need it the most
- Life Insurance, reassurance for your family when they need it the most
- A really good mandatory induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone's life
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Beyond Limits provides bespoke support and assisted living for people with mental health issues, learning disabilities, brain injury, autism and other social and emotional needs. We specialise in working with people who are leaving long-term institutional care settings such as hospital or group residential care and need support to live independently.