Are you the bright star we are looking for?
Beyond Limits Dumfries and Galloway are developing and we are looking for a bright star who wants to shine brightly with us. Are you currently stuck in a job and thinking how you can progress? We can offer you a real opportunity to grow and develop with us.
We need an Assistant Service Leader, someone who has some experience and who is ready and keen to take the next step in their career. You will be committed and motivated, honest and with a good set of values. You will be looking for a career with an outstanding organisation, recognised for its unique way of working with people.
We will pay you a competitive salary and offer you additional company benefits. We will train you/show you/coach you/mentor you and support you to do your best work. You will have the opportunity to grow with us and advance your career. We will make you a leader.
As an Assistant Service Leader you will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to our teams of support staff. You will also have to provide direct support to people as and when required. You will be assisting with the development of new services and as such you will be expected to provide an on-call service. There will be some administration duties as well, such as, maintaining and monitoring the high quality of services and providing administration support to the Service Leader when required.
It will be a busy but genuinely rewarding role with a chance to work for a provider that is excelling in its field. Your learning and development will be supported and you will be provided with high quality support and supervision and ongoing training that will support you to be the best version of yourself.
Ideally you will:
- Have some experience in a similar field
- Have a relevant professional qualification
- Be flexible and able to demonstrate commitment
- Be passionate and self motivated
- Be self-directive and have the ability to delegate responsibility effectively
- Enjoy a challenge and have a good level of resilience
- Be looking to develop your career in this field
- Value the principles of inclusion
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- Critical Illness cover, reassurance when you need it the most
- Life Insurance, reassurance for your family when they need it the most
- A really good mandatory induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone's life.
A PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits Dumfries and Galloway , the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).